Monday, September 14, 2009

Story of Barder







Barder was always a normal street dog with no home and low self esteem.Until one day a little boy with an orange turban approached the alley kicking a tiny pebble with black shiny spots and it's gray smooth surface. Barder was timid and moved back into the dark corner shadows of an old tattered box. The boy sharply looked up at the noises direction and slowly walked toward the tattered box.Barder was scared , the boy looked down and whispers "don't be afraid I won't hurt you , I live just around the alley way and walk by often, often enough to hear your thoughts.
The boys turban glowed Barder was impressed , but still timid.
" You Barder are depressed and I, well... I need a friend. I believe we all need friends". The boy was smiley a warm golden smile across his face. Barder moved closer as the boy spoke, Barder had a feeling this boy was as kind as his mother would have been if the child soilders didn't shoot her. Barder would never get over that, but this boy was offering friendship and no one ever paid to Barder.
The boy stroked Barder and walked back down the alley from where he came. " come Barder aren't you hungry". Barder was and he trusted the young boy of only about thirteen.
Barder the boy spoke I am not a normal person and you not a normal dog, come let me show you what I mean do not be afraid you are bound to be great"
Barder never felt so special in his life as the boy climbed a top his back and they flew off. " Barder said the boy my turban is me and i am it, but with out my orange turban we would never be amongst the clouds for it is my magic and i am the transfer no else, but me."
That night Barder did not know it , but it was the the happiest and last of his time.




Next Day



The next day a girl passed the alley way and notices a dog in a dark corner in a old tattered box, lying next to his lifeless body was a orange turban blowing in the wind.

2 comments:

  1. Why did they die? write it,write it i want to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the dog has low self esteem!!!!

    this was so creative every story i've read has the boy and the dog as friends already while yours has them meeting for the first time I love it.

    ReplyDelete